The past few weeks have been extremely chaotic for humanity with the outbreak of a deadly virus called Coronavirus Disease (COVID – 19). The Coronavirus disease is spreading across the nations at an exponential pace. China and Italy have been the worst hit by the outbreak. Spain, Germany, and the USA follow the leads of the two countries above. Government authorities and non-government organizations like WHO are effortlessly working to spread awareness.
Helping the people affected by the virus, protect those who haven’t yet. Governments are continuously providing all types of resources to help the citizens as it’s a major global crisis. Various countries across the globe have imposed travel restrictions on tourists, including putting the international passengers into quarantine facilities for 14-days.
The Indian government is doing an excellent job of stopping the spread of the virus across the nation by deploying various authorities at work for prevention. There have been 63 new coronavirus cases since Friday. Currently, 258 patients in India are receiving the treatment for COVID -19. Out of 258, 219 are Indian citizens, and 39 are foreigners. The national death toll at the moment is 5.
The cities with tourist attractions are most vulnerable to the threat of virus, Rajasthan is a state that’s known for being extremely popular among international tourists. Chittorgarh is among the most famous tourist destinations. Thousands of travelers come to the city to see the tourist attractions. Henceforth, it’s not that hard for the citizens of Chittorgarh to get infected with the virus.
Civic, government, and medical authorities have declared an emergency across the city to stop the outbreak. Citizens of Chittorgarh are expected to obey the primary civic and medical guidelines to cooperate with the authorities and help the nation.
Tips to Stop Spread of COVID – 19 in Chittorgarh
Although the total death toll floats around 11, 500 the authorities are providing all possible resources to rescue the citizens from the disease. The citizens, too, are expected to follow some essential medical tips to stop the spread of the virus, without the cooperation of the Chittorgarh citizens government alone can’t fight the outbreak. Since the Chittorgarh is a tourist hotspot, we encourage you to follow the protective measures given below:
Do’s and Don’ts for preventing spread of Coronavirus :
- Wash hands: wash your hands regularly with soap and running water, alcohol-based hand sanitizer or hand rubs.
- Keep clean, separate towels/clothes at home for drying your hands. Make sure to wash clothes and towels with detergent regularly.
- Maintain a distance of 1 meter while out in public, don’t touch someone if they are coughing or sneezing.
- Cover up your face with a cloth or medically-approved masks if you’re sick.
- Don’t touch anyone after coming back home, clean up your hands, and face with soap-water and sanitizer.
Medical care and hygiene:
- If you are coughing and sneezing, make sure to cover your mouth and nose with napkin/tissue paper or bent elbow. If you don’t follow basic hygiene, the disease can spread quickly.
- Seek medical treatment quickly if you are facing difficulty in breathing, have a fever, and cough. Early medical treatment means your problem won’t worsen.
Avoid social gathering and travel:
- Don’t attend social events like parties and ceremonies. The virus spreads quickly at such events and public places.
- Avoid travel unless it’s an emergency.
- Stay at home, work from home.
Above are some necessary preventive measures that we expect the people of Chittorgarh to follow sincerely. If we are careless in our behavior, we can’t blame others and the government if the condition worsens. We urge the citizens of Chittorgarh to spread awareness regarding the disease, share the necessary information among the society, and avoid forwarding false-information and rumors. Together, we can keep Chittorgarh safe from the spread.