Radius: Off
Radius:
km Set radius for geolocation
Search

Sainik School Chittorgarh Admission 2019 : AISSEE Results (Announced!)

Sainik School Chittorgarh Admission 2019 : AISSEE Results (Announced!)
Info

The Sainik Schools in India are the best institutions that prepare boys physically, mentally and academically for the entry into the elite defense institutions like National Defence Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and other areas of life. The Sainik school develops a sound character, team spirit, dedication to the mission, a patriotic worldview and the selfless desire to serve the country in the students. There are 27 distinguished Sainik Schools in India. One of those elite Sainik Schools is situated in Chittorgarh, Rajasthan. The Sainik School Chittorgarh was established in 1961, and it is one of the first five Sainik schools opened in India. It prepares students for entry into the National Defence Academy. It’s affiliated with CBSE. It is regarded as a 7th best boarding school for boys in India.

Facilities:

  1. The Sainik School Chittorgarh campus occupies about 272 acres.
  2. Students are provided facilities like smart classrooms with LCD projectors, computer-based packages, digital educational material.
  3. The school has a well-equipped computer lab where students from XI and XII get computer training as an elective subject, and other classes get work experience.
  4. The Sainik School Chittorgarh has an impressive auditorium/cinema hall, guest houses, farms, shopping area, bakery and other fantastic facilities for students.
  5. The school offers a vast empty field for sports, a big swimming pool to encourage the students to take part in sports and various extracurricular activities.

Sainik School Chittorgarh – Admission Process

Every year thousands of students take the AISSEE to get admission in Sainik Schools across India. Sainik Schools admit boys in classes VI and IX based on written examination, interview and medical examination held once a year in the month of January. Candidates are not allowed to take examination more than once. Results of AISSEE 2019 has now been released, and the admission of any candidate is further subject to candidates being found medically fit as per the set standards of National Defence Academy.

Application Fees

The first step in the Sainik School Chittorgarh admission process is filling up application form. The Sainik School Chittorgarh application form 2019 is available online on the official site of Sainik School Chittorgarh. The registration charge for AISSEE  will be included selling price of application forms at the following rates:

General and Defence Category: Rs.400/-

SC/ST Category: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft

Sainik School Chittorgarh Vacancy: 

For class VI – 70

For class IX – 30

Age Limit:

For class VI – 10 to 12 years

For class IX – 13 to 15 years

The Sainik School Chittorgarh fee is Approx. Rs. 90,000 each year.

Following is the schedule for AISSEE 2019

                     Event Date
Sale of Application Form 08 Oct 2018
Last Date of Sale of Application Form & Prospectus 26 Nov 2018
Last Date of Receipt of Application Form 01 Dec 2018
Date of Entrance Exam 06 Jan 2019
Announcement of Merit List 04 Feb 2019
Medical Examination 11-28 Feb 2019
Announcement of Final Merit List 11 Mar 2019
Reporting to School for Medically Unfit and Waiting Candidates 25 Mar 2019

Results of AISSEE 2019

The selection of candidates is done based on the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination. The results of AISSEE 2019 has been released, and candidates can check their score and merit list on the official website.

Medical Examination

The examination of candidates applying to Sainik School Chittorgarh was conducted on 06 Jan 2019 at various centers across Rajasthan. The merit list of candidates was published on 04 Feb 2019. The medical examination of candidates was carried out at Military Hospital, Jodhpur from 11 to 28 Feb 2019.

Reservation

  • 15% seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7 ½ seats are for Scheduled Tribes in all Sainik Schools.
  • Out of the remaining seats, 67% seats are reserved for the boys from the native state where Sainik School is located. Remaining 33% is for boys from other states and Union Territories.
  • Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats (In this connection, please refer to this office letter No. 4(1)/SSS/2016) dated 5th July 2017) in order of merit.
  • 25% of seats are reserved for the kids of service personnel, that includes Ex-servicemen.

Official Website :- http://www.sschittorgarh.com/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked

OUR BUSINESS DIRECTORY